You must be signed in to your YouVersion account to view the badge list.
- Select your profile picture or Initial at the top right of the Home Feed (or header if you're using Bible.com)
- Select Badges from the available lists (or in the drop down menu if you're on Bible.com)
NOTE: On Android, when in your profile, swipe left in the area that includes Bookmarks, Highlights, and Notes to get to the badge option
- Features for Android and iOS Bible apps only
- In the badge display you get to see all badges and any progress of any badge shown by a green bar under the badge
- Select any badge to view the dates of previous milestones or future requirements for next milestone
- In the Home Feed (For You tab - iOS) a badge progress moment will be displayed when your progress towards the next level of any badge is 60% or more. It will disappear once you level-up and will be displayed again once you reach 60% towards the next level.
List of available badges
- Bookmarks (milestones at 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 150 . . .)
- Notes (milestones at 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 150 . . .)
- Highlights (milestones at 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 150 . . .)
- Reading plan subscriptions (milestones at 1, 3, 5, 10, 50, 100, 150 . . .)
- Reading plan completions (milestones at 1, 3, 5, 10, 50, 100, 150 . . .)
- Whole Bible reading plan (yearly) (starting in 2018)
- Mid Year Challenges (yearly)
- Christmas Challenges (yearly)
- Easter Challenges (yearly)
- 21 Day Challenges (yearly)
- YouVersion badges are like little awards for reaching milestones such as finishing a Bible reading plan, sharing a Bible verse with friends, and bookmarking your favorite Bible verses.
- YouVersion badges are meant to signify an accomplishment or special activity regarding your interaction with the Bible,
- Our hope is that you’ll be even more motivated to engage with and share the Bible everyday.