Latest Android Release Update
At this time, we are experiencing a number of issues with the latest release of the Android app. Some issues you may experience include:
- Inability to start or comment on plans, view participants, or Plans not fully loading
- Notifications either not sending or not sending at the right time
- Verse of the Day and Guided Prayer not loading properly
- Issues loading a book of the Bible
At this time, there are a few options you can attempt to help solve the problem:
- Go to the Play Store and make sure you have the latest build. We are continuing to work on bug fix releases and will get them out as quickly as we can.
- Clear your cache by going to More > Settings > Clear Local Cache
- Restart your device.
If you've tried all of the above and still experience issues, please know that our team is working very hard to solve the problems and hope to have everything resolved very quickly.
Known Issues With No Current Solution or Workaround
At this time, our team is aware of the issues below. Unfortunately, we do not have a fix yet, but our team is working diligently to find solutions.
- Plans issues: missing plans, inability to start or comment on plans or view participants, wrong dates within Plans
- Not being able to sort the books of the Bible alphabetically
- Unable to see comments in a completed Plan with Friends
- Notifications not working or coming in at incorrect times
Known Issues With Possible Solution
If you experience any of these issues, uninstalling and reinstalling the app may solve them:
- Bible text not loading
- Verse of the Day/Daily Refresh Content issues
If uninstalling and reinstalling does not solve the above, we do not have a solution at this time, but we also hope to resolve these issues soon. If you uninstall and reinstall, you will not lose your information as long as you sign into the same account.
- Streaks - If your streak is incorrect, click here to reset it.
- Password Reset - Click here to reset your password. If you do not receive your password reset link, check your spam/junk folders, then please reply to this email.
- Choosing Individual Verses - If you have lost the ability to choose an individual verse in a chapter in the Bible reader, go to More > Settings > Show Verse Picker and make sure the setting is turned on.
Share Feedback With Us
If you have feedback to share about the latest version of the Android app, please submit that via this form. We are gathering feedback on the latest version now.
Do you have an idea or suggestion to make the app better? Please submit it by filling out this form.
If your issue is not in the list of potential issues above or if you have feedback or questions unrelated to the latest version of the app, please reply to this email. We want the chance to help you and will reply as soon as we can.
Thank you for being a part of the YouVersion community and for being patient with us. Please be in prayer for our team as we continue to work to make the experience as positive as possible.