How to Delete Account on Bible.com
- Select Settings (gear icon) in top header
- On the Mobile web select the profile pic or initial first at right of top menu
- Select Delete Account
- Select Delete My YouVersion Account
If you decide to abandon your account rather than delete it, it will eventually go dormant, but you may still get emails from YouVersion on occasion.
Sign In required to delete
- It is common practice among major web services to require you to sign in to your account before you can delete it. This is to prevent unauthorized deletion of accounts.
Restore deleted Accounts
- Once your account is deleted, it will not be possible to retrieve any of the information associated with your account.
- When you delete your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, bookmarks, reading plans (everything) will be removed permanently and will not be recoverable.