Merge account information
There is no formal way to merge two accounts. It must be done manually.
Before you merge the accounts check information about recovering data by selecting link here.
To combine data from two or more accounts:
- Choose the account you want to keep
- With the most data or the email you want to use
- If you have badges you want to keep then keep that account as they can not be transferred
- if you want to use your new email and have an account on it, you need to delete the account and then change email address back to it. Also do not use that email for 24 hrs or sign in with your username or you may get an error message. Our servers need 24 hrs to sync.
- Change email is done on the web
- Preparation for transfer. In the account(s) you are going to delete
- Take a note of your current plans with day you are on, etc
- Take note of your notes. You can paste the note content to another app like Google docs.
- Take note of you bookmarks by recording the verses and label
- Take note of your highlights
- Take note of all your friends
- Take note of all your images. Transfer to another app such as Google photos or copy by sharing the app
- Transfer all other information into the desired account
- Restart these plans on your desired account and mark off the days you have already done.
- Copy and paste your notes.Open the verse in the desired account and start a note and then paste the contents from the saved location
- Do the same for bookmarks with labels
- Re-enter your highlighted verses
- Send out friend requests to your noted friends so they can be accepted into the desired account
- Re-enter the images. (This is for the Android or iOS devices)
- Then delete the account(s) you no longer want.
- You should now have one account with all the information