Merge account information
There is no method or process to merge two accounts.
However, you can manually re-enter data from one account into the account you want to keep.
Before doing this, check this document about recovering data by selecting link here.
Here is how to make one account of two.
- Choose the account you want to keep
- With the most data or the email you want to use
- If you have badges you want to keep then keep that account as they can not be transferred
- Preparation for data transfer
- In the account(s) you are going to delete
- Save data by transfer to another app such as Google photos or copy by sharing the app
- Here are suggestions as to what to save
- Current plans with day you are on, etc
- Notes. You can paste the note content to another app like Google docs.
- Bookmarks by recording the verses and label
- Highlights by saving verse and version
- Getting the desired email ready
- Delete the present account associated with it. For delete account information select link here
- You can then change the email address of the account with the most data to this email address.
- Email change is best done on the web (Not available on Android app)
- For detailed information on email change select link here
- Please note that you may have to wait for 24 hours after deleting the account to again associate an account with it. This gives our servers time to process the change correctly
- Transfer all other information into the desired account
- Restart these plans on your desired account and mark off the days you have already done.
- Copy and paste your notes.Open the verse in the desired account and start a note and then paste the contents from the saved location
- Do the same for bookmarks with labels
- Re-enter your highlighted verses
- Send out friend requests to your noted friends so they can be accepted into the desired account
- Re-enter the images. (This is for the Android or iOS devices)
- Then delete the account(s) you no longer want.
- You should now have one account with all the information