How to open and search for Events
How to open Events
**You need to be signed in to create notes or save the Event**
- Select More on the bottom navigation menu (iPad users tap Menu first)
- Select Events
- Select the Menu icon (three stacked lines)
- Select Events in drop down menu just below Videos
Here is the YouTube video link on how to use Events on Android or iOS apps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEyTlLNfCYI
How to Search for Events
- By default, events published in 15 miles radius from your current location will appear automatically in the list on Bible App (with Location service turned on).
- To look for your events outside of the radius, key in event's title or church/organization name as in search column.
- Note: Only published events within the discoverable period are visible in search.
- If still nothing shows up, do check with your church admin if they have it published. Only published events within the discoverable period are visible in search.
- If you are the admin for the event, you may get this info from the Preview & Publish tab.
Only the Android or iOS apps are updated to Events.
To see Events on Web and Windows Phone or older devices select link here