Parallel reading and comparing versions on iOS Devices
Parallel Reading & Compare Versions are features that allow you to view a verse or verses in multiple Bible translations
To enable parallel reading mode, do the following:
- Turn your mobile device so you are viewing it in landscape mode
- Select the two rectangle button near the top right corner of the Bible reader
- If necessary, select a second translation
To disable parallel reading mode
- Select the rectangles again or rotate your device to portrait mode
Comparing Versions is available on all iOS devices.
To quickly see how different Bible versions translate the same passage.
- Select the verse(s)
- Select Compare in the horizontal menu
- Select Add Version + and choose which versions to add
- Select Edit to rearrange the version order or remove versions to compare
- To compare previous or next verse, tap those options at the bottom of the compare versions list
- Select Close when you are finished using the compare feature
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION You can even Compare Versions when you’re offline, showing your verse in any version you’ve previously downloaded.