Streaks and Perfect Weeks
The purpose of the Streaks feature is to help you build your Bible habit to encounter God's Word daily.
- For each consecutive day you open the Bible app, the system will add 1 day to your ‘streak’ and display your current daily and weekly streaks in the Home Feed (just above the verse of the day) and in your profile.
- Your streak will begin with a streak of 1 and if you continue to open the Bible App each day, your streak will increase by 1, each day. A day goes from 12:01 a.m. to 12:00 midnight in your time zone. Your streak number will not reset unless you miss opening the app during that time period.
- If you are offline and you continue to use the app the streaks will increase and sync next time you go online.
- For other streak issues, select link here
- A perfect week is calculated from Sunday to Saturday, in your time zone. For the week you are on, when you open the app every day from Sunday through Saturday, it counts as a perfect week. It is possible to open the app every day for 12 days and not have it count as a perfect week. For example: miss Sunday, open the app every day Monday through the Friday of the following week, miss Saturday. A perfect week is not recorded because you didn't open the app each day for 7 seven days Sunday through Saturday.
- The perfect week number reflects the number of weeks during the current year where you have opened the app every day from Sunday through Saturday.
- The perfect week number will reset at the beginning of each calendar year.
- The perfect weeks feature uses this same data to display the days of the week you have been in the Bible app.
- Your total number of days in the app for the year will display once you click the streaks/perfect weeks moment in the Home Feed.
Milestones are reached when a streak reaches each of the following days:
- 4 Days
- 7 Days
- 14 Days
- 30 Days
- 50 Days
- 100 Days
- 365 Days
When you first open the Bible App on each of these ‘milestone’ days, you’ll see confetti floating across the Streak moment.
You may also turn on a push notification to remind you to engage in God’s Word and continue building your Streak. To turn on this reminder:
- Launch the Bible App
- Select More on the bottom navigation bar
- Select Settings
- Select Notification Settings
- Select Push Notifications
- Toggle on Streak reminders.
When streak reminders is turned on, if you do not open the Bible App by 7:00 PM, locally, you will receive a reminder to continue your streak.