Streaks and Perfect Weeks
Also referred to as Bible App Activity
Available on Android and iOS devices
The purpose of the Streaks feature is to help you build your Bible habit to encounter God's Word daily.
- For each consecutive day you open the Bible app, the system will add 1 day to your ‘streak’ and display your daily and weekly streaks in the Home Feed and in your profile
- Your streak will begin with a streak of 1 and every day you open the Bible App your streak will increase by 1
- A day goes from 12:01 a.m. to 12:00 midnight in your time zone. Your streak number will not reset unless you miss opening the app during that time period
- If you are offline and you continue to use the app the streaks will increase and sync next time you go online
- If you use the website it will record and advance your streak but streaks are not displayed on the website
- For troubleshooting streaks, select link here
- Calculation of Perfect week
- A perfect week is calculated from Sunday to Saturday, in your time zone
- For the week you are on, when you open the app every day from Sunday through Saturday, it counts as a perfect week
- It is possible to open the app every day for 12 days and not have it count as a perfect week. For example: miss Sunday, open the app every day Monday through the Friday of the following week, miss Saturday. A perfect week is not recorded because you didn't open the app each day for 7 seven days Sunday through Saturday.
- The Perfect Weeks number reflects the all-time total number of perfect weeks you've had
- Select MORE to view additional streak features
Milestones are celebrated with confetti when a streak reaches each of the following days:
- 4 Days
- 7 Days
- 14 Days
- 30 Days
- 50 Days
- 100 Days
- 300 days
- 365 Days
When you first open the Bible App on each of these ‘milestone’ days, you’ll see confetti floating across the Streak moment.
Reminder to open app
You may also turn on a push notification to remind you to engage in God’s Word and continue building your Streak. To turn on this reminder:
- Launch the Bible App
- Select More on the bottom navigation bar
- Select Settings
- Select Notification Settings
- Select Push Notifications
- Toggle on Streak reminders.
When streak reminders is turned on, if you do not open the Bible App by 7:00 PM, locally, you will receive a reminder to continue your streak.