Tablet Menus on Android
There are now special menus in landscape and portrait mode for tablets.
- The landscape menu is divided into the left 1/3, similar to the phone menu and the right 2/3 as reading page
- The bottom menu has all the same buttons as a phone except there is no Read (Book) button as the Bible Reader page is already open by default
- Friends (two persons icon)
- Profile Picture or Initial—Profile including Bookmarks,Images,Notes,Highlights,Friends and Badges
- Full Screen (square closed button) will open full screen view of Bible Reader page. When full screen mode is on, select Return (square open) button to return to normal view
- Version, chapter and translation box are the same as on the phone. Select here on how to change versions (translations).
- Speaker audio is the same as on the phone. Select here on how to use the audio in the Bible Reader.
- Explore (magnifying glass icon) button is the same as on the phone. Select here on using the search function.
- Parallel mode (Page with split icon) will open two screens that can be used for two version comparative readings. At present there is no sync between screens
- When in parallel mode, select Normal Screen (page with brackets) button to go back
Screen is divided between menus and the reading page
- Select anywhere in the reading screen to hide the main Menu
- The buttons are in the left side box
- Select Full Screen (square closed button) to change to full screen mode and Return (square open button) to bring back left box buttons