My Year End in Review
My Year in the Bible App
- It is an overview or snapshot of your Bible engagement in the current year
- Please update your app to the latest version
- Can also be seen on Bible.com by selecting link here. You need to be signed in to your account.
- The year review snapshot will be found on the homepage as a moment. Much like the streak moment.
- You need to be signed in to your account to see your data
- In each circle will be the number of times you have completed that feature
- You profile picture or initials are in the center
Highlight: How many highlights were created throughout the year
Friend Connections: How many new friends were added throughout the year
Notes: How many notes were created throughout the year
Verse image: how many verse images were created throughout the year
Bookmark: how many bookmarks were created throughout the year
Badges: how many badges were achieved throughout the year
Reading plan Completions: How many reading plans you have completed throughout the year
- When you share it will only send your image
- Image is opened on the internet at Bible.com
- Options for the person you share with are
- Go to link to open or download the Bible app
- See their snapshot if they are signed in
- If you dismiss on the app and want to see it again, use the link for Bible.com given above
- Does it update in real time?
- The moment should update within 48 hrs of a new plan, highlight etc.
- My data seems to be off
- Make sure that you are signed into the correct account.
- In recent updates users might have created a new account