Parallel reading - two versions display on Bible.com
How to enable parallel reading
- Select Parallel (in the second top menu bar to the right )
- The right screen will show the most recent version the first time and after that remember which version you were in
- Note: Highlighting, bookmarking, notes and verse selection is not available in the right side
- Parallel scrolling of verses starts at verse one. Depending upon the amount of words each translation has, the verses may not be exactly parallel
- The audio if available will only read from the version on the left pane.
- You can only open one chapter at a time
How to disable parallel reading
- Select the Exit parallel mode in the top menu bar to the left to toggle parallel off
- Parallel reading mode makes it possible to display two versions of the Bible on the same screen
- Parallel reading is only available on the regular web Read page and not in plans
- You need to be signed in for parallel to work.