My posts aren't showing up on Facebook
When you share a verse from YouVersion to Facebook, it will show up on the News Feed of your friends. It will not show up on your own personal News Feed. Instead, when you are logged in to the Facebook account that you shared the verse from, it will show up on your Profile page (your wall), as opposed to your News Feed.
If you are checking on a mobile device, please check your Profile page by following these steps:
- Visit Facebook and login.
- Select the main menu icon that appears towards the top left of the screen (It’s the icon that has three horizontal lines)
- On the main menu, select your name in the top option right below Search
Now you will be viewing your Profile page as opposed to your News Feed. At this point you should be able to see the verse that you shared from YouVersion.
If your posts to Facebook from YouVersion are still not working, you may need to re-enter your Facebook information again:
- Open the Settings App
- Scroll down and tap on Facebook in the list on the left side of the screen
- Enter your Facebook username and password on the right side to sign in
- If your username is already visible, tap on it and re-enter your password
- You should now be able to share from the Bible App
Try sharing to Facebook again, and make sure you check your Profile page (your Wall). It will not be in your News Feed.