Stop or delete a plan on Bible.com
How to stop a plan
- Select Plans on the main menu
- On the Mobile web select the Menu (three lines) first
- Select My Plans
- Select the reading plan you want to stop
- Select the three dots in top right to get to SETTINGS dropdown
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Stop Reading This Plan
- There is no confirmation or “undo” option for this once you select it.
How to delete a saved plan from saved Plans
- Select Saved Plans (with number of plans)
- Select the plan you want to delete
- Select the Saved for Later just under Start this Plan to remove the check mark
- Exit the page by selecting the Plans in top right corner or the browser back arrow
- Plans in the completed plans section can not be deleted as they are part of your records
- The YouVersion Bible app offers hundreds of daily Reading Plans provided by a variety of ministries and organizations. You should be able to find one that is the right length, and has the focus that is right for you.
- To use Reading Plans you need be signed in to your account at https://www.bible.com and have a good internet connection. Reading Plans are not currently available offline.
- It is easy to stop a plan that is in progress if you don’t want to finish your plan, or accidentally started the wrong plan. However, when you stop a plan, YouVersion removes it from your account immediately.