Move a plan's start date
- Calculate how many days you want to move it back from your last marked completed day
- Moving the day back works on the apps but not the website
- In order to calculate the number of days you need to adjust, determine the number of days between your plan start date and the date you want it to start (i.e., January 1). You can see these statistics in the settings of the plan. The web site has the day of the plan above the references
- Alternatively, go to the day that you want to be today's reading (e.g., if you the plan to start on January 1, go to the reading for the current day of the year.) You can use this website to determine what day of the year it is: http://www.epochconverter.com/epoch/daynumbers.php
- Make sure that the previous three days from the desired day are marked as completed
- Do a catch me up
For more details on marking days on the web select link here.
For more details on Catch Me Up on the web select link here.
For more details on Catch Me Up on iOS select link here.
For more details on Catch Me Up on Android select link here.