Bible Lite FAQ's
You can find our full documentation, including how to use the app, troubleshooting, and frequently asked questions here - https://help.youversion.com/l/en/article/bjhy0dhr1v-bible-lite
We have included a list of some of our most frequently asked questions below.
How do I share?
- Verse of the Day:
- In the upper right hand corner on the Home Feed, there is an icon to share the Verse of the Day. You are able to copy the content or share it with any social platforms available.
- Daily Prayer:
- If you select Daily Prayer, a share icon will be available in the right hand corner to share Today’s Prayer. You are able to copy the content or share it with any social platforms available.
- Bible Lite by YouVersion:
- When entering the App, selecting the profile icon in the bottom right corner. Once under ‘My Profile’, choose the ‘Three Lines’ icon in the upper left corner, presenting a list of options. Click on ‘Share the App’ to copy the content or share it with any social platforms available.
What Bible Version is available?
- In English, we offer the NIV Bible (New International Version). You can learn more at the publisher’s website - https://www.biblica.com/niv-bible/
- In French, we offer the BDS Bible (La Bible du Semeur 2015). You can learn more at the publisher’s website - https://www.biblica.com/
Are there any features that are not available for offline use?
- If using the offline experience, the Search and Audio in the Reader will not be available. To use both of those features, the device must connected to wifi or mobile connectivity.
How do I navigate back to the Home Feed?
- If you are located in the Reader or in the Profile page, select the Sun & Cloud icon in the bottom left corner.
- If you have selected a verse in the Reader, deselect the verse by tapping on the underlined phrase to view the Sun & Cloud icon on the bottom of the tab. Scroll away from the verse, and tap on the Sun & Cloud icon to go back to the Homepage.