How to use Catch Me Up on Bible.com
To use Catch me Up
- If you fall behind and want your plan to open to the last unread day:
- Open the plan you need to catch up on
- Select the 3 dots behind Share in the upper right corner
- Select Catch Me Up
To sync your plan with other users using the same plan or to reset the start date of your plan
- Determine what day of the plan the other users are on
- This example uses day 145 of a 365 day plan
- Select the day three days previous to the date you want to sync to (In this example that would be day 142)
- Mark all the passages as completed. For marking days info select link here
- Do the same for day 143 and 144. You will now have three days marked as complete before the sync date
- Make sure there are no checked days after day 145 and select day 145 to make it the active day
- Go to main calendar and check for green days
- Partial completed days have a green circle
- Select the reading plan Menu (three dots) and Catch Me Up
- To have the reading plan complete when you are finished you will need to manually mark as read all days between 0 and 144
Catch Me Up will reset “Today’s" reading to be the day after the last complete day.
Catch me up can not move the start date backwards
When you select Catch Me Up, the start date and completion date will be changed. e.g. If you want day 109 of the plan to be your new “today”, then when you select Catch Me Up the plan’s start date will be moved to be 108 days ago.
If you are ahead using the Catch Me Up will also shift days forward.