Reset a forgotten password on iOS
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it via the following method.
From within the Bible App for iOS:
- Select More on the bottom navigation menu
- If you are signed in, you need to sign out first by tapping sign out and then the sign out confirmation
- Select Sign In or Sign Up
- Select Sign In
- Select Email
- Select Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address associated with your account and a password reset email will be sent to your email account
- If you do not receive the email select link here
- Open the email you receive and Select the Reset Password box.
- At the Change Password screen type in the password you want to use and confirm it by typing it again.
- When you see the success message you can return to the app and sign in using your new password
For information on how to reset a forgotten password on Bible.com select link here
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your YouVersion account, and you have forgotten the password to your YouVersion account, you will not be able to retrieve your password. For security reasons we cannot send a password reset email to any other email address than what is currently associated with your YouVersion account. Unfortunately, in this instance you will need to create a new YouVersion account with your new email address.