Troubleshooting on the web
A lot of issues can be solved by clearing browser cache or history and signing out and then in again.
If you need help with info about clearing cache please search internet help for your browser type.
New Microsoft Edge (also for Mac)
- Internet Explorer gives many problems and has now been replaced by the new Chromium based Edge
- The new Edge is available for download at
- Go to site and if you have window 8.1 or 7 or Mac and select down arrow for menu to select your Operating system
Chrome or Firefox
- Alternately download and switch to either Chrome or Firefox
- They can be downloaded free on the internet.
Obsolete Windows Store app
If you are using the Windows Store app, please uninstall and switch to the website at www.bible.com as we no longer support the app.
Sign in with your same email and password to have a app type experience. Not all features in the apps are supported on the web
Security Extensions or Add Blockers
Some security extensions, add blockers can cause "false" security alerts or other issues as well
Temporarily disable and check if your issue is still there