If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it via the following methods.
From within the Bible App for iOS:
- Tap More on the bottom navigation menu
- If you are signed in, you need to sign out first by tapping and then the sign out confirmation
- Enter the email address associated with your account and a password reset email will be sent to your email account
- If you do not receive the email see information here
- Open the email you receive and Tap the box.
- At the screen type in the password you want to use and confirm it by typing it again.
- When you see the message you can return to the app and sign in using your new password
For information on how to reset a forgotten password on Bible.com see information here
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your YouVersion account, and you have forgotten the password to your YouVersion account, you will not be able to retrieve your password. For security reasons we cannot send a password reset email to any other email address than what is currently associated with your YouVersion account. Unfortunately, in this instance you will need to create a new YouVersion account with your new email address.