Disable Notifications on Device
- Select the Settings (gear) button on the device
- Select Application Manager or Apps or Notifications
- Scroll down and select Bible
- Uncheck the Show Notifications button
- Notifications (email and push) can be disabled individually by using these instructions
- Only Android 4.2 or higher have this ability.
- The menus vary depending on the device and Android operating system installed. This is a general idea of what to look for. Consult the owner’s manual to verify the necessary steps.