If you fall behind (or want to change the start date of your reading plan) the Catch Me Up feature can be used to reset the current "Today"
Catch Me Up is not available on Plans with Friends
To use Catch Me Up if you fall behind and want your plan to open to the last unread day:
- Open the plan you need to catch up on
- Select the 3 dots in the upper right corner
- Select Catch Me Up
To reset the start date for your plan or to sync your plan with others or if Catch Me Up didn't appear to work correctly as described above:
- Open the plan you'd like to reset
- Determine which day (not the date but the day of the plan) you'd like to be on - this example uses day 145 as the day you'd like to be on
- Select day 144 and mark all of the passages for that day as read
- Check to make sure that none of the days after day 144 are marked as read
- Select day 145 to make it the active day - this will be your new 'Today'
- Tap the three dots icon in the upper right
- Tap Catch Me Up
When you tap Catch Me Up, the start date and completion date will be changed. E.g. If you want day 109 of the plan to be your new “today,” then when you tap Catch Me Up the plan’s start date will be moved to be 108 days ago.
The Catch Me Up feature can be used to shift the current date both forward and backward in time. The key is determining which day of the plan will be your new 'Today,' marking the day before that day, making sure no days after that day are marked and then selecting that day to make it the active day before using the Catch Me Up feature.