This is ideal for older and slower computers or with slow wifi. It will work with Internet Explorer. For the sign in web use Chrome or Edge or Firefox but not IE.
The drop down selection boxes have been simplified from the the sign in web but the functions are the same.
Some additional functions
A drop down box at the end of the chapter to explore by verse
This will use more data as there are color graphics on the next pages
- Select Explore *chapter* by Verse
- Select a verse of the chapter
- Share - You now have options to share the verse by selecting Share and then the program you want to use to share
- Send Me Verse of the Day - (you will need to sign in to an account )
- Compare Different Versions - This will give you a number or different version for that verse
- Reading plans associated with the verse (You will need to sign in to an account)
- Highlighting verses and all associated My Verse Actions
- Parallel reading with two versions or languages the same page
- Audio speeds
- Font size
- Editing Profiles or notifications or subscriptions
For the lowest amount of download data for Bible reading only, skip the intro page, and do not select audio, Search, Plans, Video or the Explore Box at bottom of the page.
You should clear all history including passwords so that the sign in edition does not get loaded automatically by your device.