To combine data from two or more accounts
- Choose the account you want to keep
- With the most data or the email you want to use
- If you have badges you want to keep then keep that account as they can not be transfered
- if you want to use your new email and have an account on it you need to delete the account and change email address. Also do not use that email for 24 hrs or sign in with your username or you will get an error message. Our servers need 24 hrs to sync. For more details and other scenarios involving combining accounts select link here.
- Preparation for transfer. In the account(s) you are going to delete
- Take a note of your current plans with day you are on, etc
- Take note of your notes. You can paste the note content to another app like Google docs.
- Take note of you bookmarks by recording the verses and label
- Take note of your highlights
- Take note of all your friends
- Take note of all your images. Transfer to another app such as Google photos or copy by sharing the app
- Transfer all other information into the desired account
- Restart these plans on your desired account and mark off the days you have already done.
- Copy and paste your notes.Open the verse in the desired account and start a note and then paste the contents from the saved location
- Do the same for bookmarks with labels
- Re-enter your highlighted verses
- Send out friend requests to your noted friends so they can be accepted into the desired account
- Re-enter the images. (This is for the Android or iOS devices)
- Then delete the account(s) you no longer want. For more information select link here
- You should now have one account with all the information
You can reset the password on your account. For more information select link here