The purpose of the Streaks feature is to help you build your Bible habit to encounter God's Word daily.
- For each consecutive day you open the Bible app, the system will add 1 day to your ‘streak’ and display your current daily and weekly streaks in the Home Feed (just above the verse of the day) and in your profile.
- Your streak will begin with a streak of 1 and if you continue to open the Bible App each day, your streak will increase by 1, each day. A day goes from 12:01 a.m. to 12:00 midnight in your time zone. Your streak number will not reset unless you miss opening the app during that time period.
- If you are offline and you continue to use the app the streaks will increase and sync next time you go online.
- A perfect week is calculated from Sunday to Saturday, in your time zone.
- The perfect week number reflects the number of weeks during the current year where you have opened the app every day from Sunday through Saturday.
- The perfect week number will reset at the beginning of each calendar year.
- The perfect weeks feature uses this same data to display the days of the week you have been in the Bible app.
- Your total number of days in the app for the year will display once you click the streaks/perfect weeks moment in the Home Feed.
- If you have other streak issues, select link here
Milestones are reached when a streak reaches each of the following days:
- 4 Days
- 7 Days
- 14 Days
- 30 Days
- 50 Days
- 100 Days
- 365 Days
When you first open the Bible App on each of these ‘milestone’ days, you’ll see confetti floating across the Streak moment.
You may also turn on a push notification to remind you to engage in God’s Word and continue building your Streak. To turn on this reminder:
- Launch the Bible App
- Select More on the bottom navigation bar
- Select Settings
- Select Notification Settings
- Select Push Notifications
- Toggle on Streak reminders. When streak reminders is turned on, if you do not open the Bible App by 7:00 PM, locally, you will receive a reminder to continue your streak.