Before the Bible App can show you images — in your Home feed, for example, or browsing through Bible Plans, or searching for Events — it has to download them first. When you have a strong Internet connection, that’s great. But if you have low signal on either Wi-Fi or cellular, those same images may not load quickly. This update helps you use less data by specifying which conditions the Bible App should consider before it loads images. When you want it to conserve data, the Bible App will display text instead, wrapping it in placeholders in attractive colors.
Images and profile pictures view and download can now be turned off in order to reduce download phone data
To adjust download
- Select More icon (three stacked lines)
- Select Settings (gear)
- Select Download Images for selections
- Select desired circle and then DONE
- Auto Detect Download images at the optimum resolution available, based on the current network signal strength.
- Wi-Fi Only Only download images when your device is connected to a wireless network.
- Always Always download the highest-resolution images available.
- Never Never download images, regardless of network connection.