Now you can you can quickly see how different Bible versions display the same passage.
- Select the verse
- Select Compare in bottom drop down menu and see the same verse repeated in all of your selected Bible translations
- To add versions select and then follow prompts to add version
- To delete version tap the three lines in top right
- Tap red - on left to delete
Compare is also available as an option under your bookmarks, notes, highlights and images
- Tap More (three lines) in the bottom main menu
- Tap your initials or profile picture in top menu
- Select the type of moment on which you want to use compare
- Scroll to find a moment to compare
- Tap the Actions (stacked dots) icon
- Tap Compare
You can even Compare Versions when you’re offline, showing your verse in any versions you’ve previously downloaded.