Bookmarks mark a continuation point for reading similar to using a bookmark in a paper Bible.
- Select the Read (book) icon
- Select the verse(s) to bookmark
- From the bottom menu that appears, select BOOKMARK
- Select Options to add a Title, Label or Color to the Bookmark
- Select SAVE
In the Bible Reader the bookmark will be highlighted in the color that you choose when you created it.
To view from the Bookmarks screen
- Select the More (three line) icon
- Select BOOKMARKS in second menu line
- Select the List icon at the top right to choose between two views
- One view is list view which shows a summary view with only a small part of the verse shown for each bookmark and the other is a preview view which shows most or all of the verse linked to the bookmark.
- Scroll to find a bookmark to remove
- Select Actions (stacked dots) icon
- Select Delete
- Select OK to confirm
Bookmarks can be created, viewed and deleted while offline and will be synced once online again.