- Scroll down if book and chapter not in top menu
- Select the current book in the top left menu
- Scroll through books of the Bible then select your choice
- Books are sorted from Genesis to Revelation by default
- Books can be sorted alphabetically by selecting AZ in the top right
- Type the first letters of the Book in Search to quickly find books
- Select the chapter you want to read from
- Select the verse you would like to begin with
- If the Verse Picker is not displayed:
- Select Menu (stacked lines) button
- Scroll down and select Settings
- Scroll down to Show Verse Picker and move the switch to on
Select the left arrow at the bottom of the screen to navigate to the previous chapter and the arrow on the bottom right to the next chapter.
The History (clock) button in the top right of the book selection screen displays recently viewed passages.