You are not required to add friends in the app. We currently don't have a way to block friend requests; however, you can turn off all notifications related to the friend feature so that friend requests have minimal disruption.
TURNING OFF NOTIFICATIONS
- Select your Initials or Profile Picture at the top right of the Home Feed
- Select the 3 dots
- Select Notification Settings
- Select Push Notifications and/or Email Notifications to change your preferences
- Make sure Friend requests and Friends' activity are off for both email and push notifications. Doing this will mean that even if you get a friend request, you won't be interrupted with a notification about it.
- If you have the badge app icon option turned on for the Bible App in the notifications section of the Settings App, you'll still see a small red number on the Bible App icon whenever you receive a friend request
- You can leave those requests sit if someone continues to send requests
- Select the friend icon at the top left of the Home Feed
- For each friend request you'd like to decline, select the -