Sign In with Google will be available for Bible.com, iOS devices & Android devices with Google Play services.
Sign In with Facebook will be available for all devices.
- When you choose the Sign In with Facebook/Google option, the YouVersion server searches the database for a YouVersion account associated with the email address you use with Facebook or Google.
- the system signs you into that account in the Bible App
- The system automatically creates a new YouVersion account for you and signs you into that account in the Bible App
- If you want to know the password for that account, you will need to use the ‘forgot password’ option to have a password reset email sent to you.
- Allows you to skip the email verification process
- Automatically signs you into that YouVersion account
- Allows you to sign back IN to the Bible App with Facebook or Google if you ever sign out
For Windows App, Windows Phone, Legacy Blackberry, the following applies
You cannot Sign In to your YouVersion account using your Facebook or Google credentials
- Signing UP with Facebook or Google allows you to skip the email verification process
- You still create a separate YouVersion account that you will use to sign in to the Bible App and the web site
- Your sign in information for YouVersion can be different than your sign in information for Facebook or Google
- If you want to use most of the features available in the Bible App, you will need to sign in to the Bible App with your YouVersion account email and password
Check forgot password information here