How to install and use the Bible app on Apple Watch
- Download the latest version of the Bible app from the Apple store to an Apple Watch compatible iPhone device (currently iPhone 5 and beyond)
- Open the My Watch iPhone app and ensure Automatic Apps Downloads is enabled (My Watch App->General->Automatic Downloads->Enabled)
- Within the My Watch iPhone app, enable the Bible app for your Apple Watch (My Watch app->Bible->Show App on Apple Watch->Enabled)
- To enable the Bible app in your Apple Watch Glances, toggle the “Show in Glances” (My Watch app->Bible->Show in Glances->Enabled)
- To start the Bible App on your Apple Watch, press the Apple Watch Digital Crown and then tap the Bible icon.
How to use the Bible app on Apple Watch
- Read the Verse of the Day just by looking at your wrist
- By tapping the calendar icon
- The verse of the day is also displayed in your Apple watch glances (accessed by swiping up on your watch face) if enabled
- Know that someone is thinking about you each time you feel that little vibration telling you one of your Friends Liked or Commented on your Bible activity.
- Any time you think of it, glance to see which verses are trending.
- By tapping the chart icon
- Easily jump to your own Verse Images, Bookmarks, and Highlights.
- By tapping your profile picture