You are receiving notification emails to start a plan or are behind and have read the readings.
The progress graph on you plan is not showing what you have read
- The You version program does not record you progress when you open the emails
- You need to manually check each days reading so that it will record as being read
- The Bible.com web or Mobile web, or Windows app do not automatically mark as read a passage after you have read the email or read in the reader
- In the main menu select the plan you want to work with
- On the left side is a sidebar with the plan name, date, passage(s) and a check box in front of the passage.
- Select that box so that a check appears. That will record that that passage is read
- Do this for every day you have read
- Select on the < or > arrow beside the date to move one day back or forth
Monthly calendar view is not available in Windows app. Please sign in on the web for monthly view
For more instruction on the calendar view on the web see information here