- In your email program look and see a link or a folder called "Spam" and check to see if your mail is there
- If found, mark it as "Not Spam" and move to your inbox.
- If you have the ability to check your email via a web interface (such as hotmail.com or gmail.com) try that as well
- Some email providers mark messages as spam at this level before they even get to your inbox
- If you have a "Spam" filter, please add firstname.lastname@example.org, our email address to ensure that you will get our emails in the future
- First Name = Noreply
- Last Name = Youversion
- Email = email@example.com
- It may be that your Spam/Junk folder has more than 100 messages in it which might delay the delivery of the email, or prevent it entirely. Clear out your Spam/Junk folder
- Check if your email has a blocked list and if firstname.lastname@example.org is on that list
- After you have done all the tips and tricks please re-request the email and you should get it this time
If you are still not getting a reply the issue is usually with the email service provider. Please contact them to see if the email is being blocked.
- The email will be from email@example.com
- (That is why we ask you to add this to your "Spam" in step 3 and blocked email in step 5)
- Subject lines vary depending on the reason the email was sent
- For example, for a New Password the subject line is Resetting Your YouVersion Password