When you sign up for a YouVersion account, you will automatically be sent a verification email from “email@example.com” that will come to the email that you used in the sign up process. You can either reply to that email or click the verification link that is contained in that email.
What if I signed up but I don’t think I got a verification email
- In your email program look and see a link or a folder called "Spam" and check to see if your mail is there. If found, mark it as "Not Spam" and move to your inbox
- If you have a "Spam" filter, please add firstname.lastname@example.org, our email address to ensure that you will get our emails in the future
- First Name = Noreply
- Last Name = Youversion
- Email = email@example.com
- A third option may be that your Spam/Junk folder has more than 100 messages in it which might delay the delivery of the email, or prevent it entirely. Clear out your Spam/Junk folder
- A fourth option is to check if your email has a blocked list and if firstname.lastname@example.org is on that list
- After you have done all the tips and tricks please re-request the email and you should get it this time
How do I resend a verification email
You can resend a verification email by visiting the following page:
What if I still don't get a verification email
If you are still not getting a verification email, please select Email the Help Team. Fill out the form and select Send Email and we will manually verify your account.
You must click the link in a verification email before you can sign-in to the app. If you go to https://www.bible.com/confirm/resend to have it resent, and you get the message Account is Already Verified, then you are in good shape, and you can go sign-into the app with your Email address and Password.