The YouVersion Bible app offers hundreds of daily Reading Plans provided by a variety of ministries and organizations. You should be able to find one that is the right length, and has the focus that is right for you
To Browse for Reading Plans by Category
Note you must be signed in to your account to start a plan
1. Home screen Tap plans
2. Swipe to categories for new plans
3. Tap on one of the categories (e.g. tapping on DEVOTIONAL will show you dozens of devotionals)
4. When a list of plans displays, scroll and tap on a plan to learn more about it.
5. To start a plan, tap the check mark icon in bottom menu to start the plan
6. If you do NOT want to use that plan then click on the Windows phone back arrow.
7. The plan will open into day ones reading
It is expected that you will open your plans each day and do the suggested readings and check them off, to help you stay in God’s Word daily.
For details on how to read a plan and mark as completed See information here
For how to stop a plan see information here
- Regarding audio with a reading plan
- Audio always starts playing on verse 1 of a chapter, whereas many reading plans reference a particular passage rather than a whole chapter.
- See information here