When you are reading a Bible in the app, and you want to change to another book of the Bible:
- If the reader is not open, select Read on the bottom navigation bar
- Select the name of the book that is currently open (center of top bar)
- Scroll through books of the Bible to find the one you want
- Select the book of your choice
- Select the chapter you want to read
- Select the verse where you want to start reading (if not displayed, see below)
If the verse picker is not displayed:
- Select More in the bottom navigation bar (iPad users tap Menu first)
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to BIBLE READING and set Show Verse Picker switch to ON
- You can also change the Font Size, Low Light, Red Letters, Cross References and Footnotes in this section of Settings
When you are scrolling through the list of books, you can swipe really fast all the way off the edge of the screen … and the list will continue to scroll a long way. You can get from Genesis to Revelation in two fast swipes.
You can change the order of the list of Books by tapping Traditional or Alphabetical.
To search a Bible by keyword (concordance) select link here.